I am an Administrative Assistant in the Office of Marketing Communications. My primary responsibility is to provide administrative support for the Recruitment Marketing, Creative Services and Client Marketing Services teams. Additionally, I offer backup support for Tina Thurston, the Assistant to the Associate Vice President of Marketing Communications.
Some of my responsibilities include:
- Managing calendars for the three Directors that I provide primary support to.
- Working as a liaison for faculty, students and staff in the IC Peers community.
- Managing workflows for various projects and online project management tools.
- Assist in research activities, compiling reports, and updating databases.
- Coordinate photography equipment for student staffers.
I have held this position at Ithaca College for almost 5 years and I can honestly say that there is never a dull day at the office! I have the pleasure of working with a great bunch of colleagues that never cease to amaze me with their passion and creativity.