Dave oversees the ITS division of Enterprise Application Services whose staff are responsible for supporting the college’s main business and Web applications. EAS is organized into two areas: Enterprise Application Administration and Enterprise Application Development, who work together to address the needs of the campus community.
The primary areas of focus are:
- ERP Applications Development and Support
- Business Intelligence
- Web and Mobile Services
- Enterprise Content Management
- Database and Application Administration
Some of the services EAS supports includes:
- Parnassus (HR and Financial System - Oracle eBusiness Suite)
- Homer (Student Information System - Ellucian Banner)
- Advance (Development System - Ellucian)
- ECM (Nolij Web - Perceptive Software)
- myIthaca (Prospective Student Portal - Homegrown)
- myHome (Campus Portal - Homegrown)
- WWW (College’s Primary Web Site)
- ACE / ARGUS (Business Intelligence Reporting)
Over the years Dave has been involved in numerous aspects of technology services, including student and faculty support, policy development and enforcement, Web development and system administration, vendor relationships and campus-wide technology planning. In addition, back in 1988 Dave was instrumental in establishing the college's Educational Technology Day, a regional technology show that over 1,600 people attend annually and is still running strong.
Dave has a bachelor’s degree in computer science, and a master’s degree in communications. He is also active in EDUCAUSE, and is a graduate of the EDUCAUSE Class of 2003 Frye Leadership Institute and the EDUCAUSE 2013 Leading Change Institute.