As the director of communications, I am responsible for overseeing the strategy and execution of the college's communication plans with external and internal audiences.
I am thrilled when faculty, staff, and students get the recognition they deserve in the media and I am tickled when one of our social media campaigns helps an alumnus reconnect or engages a prospective student. I oversee the college's media relations efforts, crisis communications, social media, alumni magazine (IC View), marketing analytics, and athletic communications.
I am a proud alumna from the class of 2005 and I am excited to work at my alma mater with such an amazing team. Here are a few of the projects I have had the opportunity to work on:
- Social Media: Senior class annual "Thank-You Boards"
- Media Relations: Levitating ice cream on the Colbert Report
- Social Media: Senior Splash video of the annual fountain jump
- Media Relations/IC View: Slug Glue: the suture of the future
- Media Relations/IC View: Helping autistic children communicate with horses and iPads