I am the coordinator of the Student Computer Repair Center located in Friends Hall, room 110.
My day to day responsibilities includes:
- Supervising a team student technicians
- Providing updated technical training as needed
- Customer Service
- Developing and implementing operational policies and procedures.
- Providing warranty and AppleCare support on Apple products to students, faculty and staff as a Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Providing out of warranty repairs and upgrades for all other computer manufacturers to students, faculty and staff.
- Asset management
- Purchasing and inventory of stock repair parts.
- Facilitating the distribution of assets for Roy H. Park School of Communications and the School of Business Loaner programs