As marketing communications manager for enrollment marketing, I serve on a team that focuses on strategic marketing efforts directed at prospective students and their families. I collaborate with colleagues in the Office of Marketing Communications as well as with faculty members and administrators to coordinate prospective student outreach and ensure consistent messages and branding at the school and division level. My areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- strategic recruitment marketing collateral used by the admission office, including search, visit (including open houses and Ithaca Today), and more;
- the undergraduate admission web presence, including myIthaca and IC Peers;
- graduate student print communications;
- Park Scholar, MLK Scholar, Leadership Scholar, Exploratory Program, and Honors Program marketing; and
- advertising placement and information on the web and in guidebooks such as Hobsons, Petersons, Princeton Review, US News, and others.
Additional on-campus clients include the Office of the Provost, Office of the Registrar, Student Financial Services, First-Year Experience (Orientation), Sponsored Research, Institutional Research, Center for Faculty Excellence, and the Center for Academic Advancement. I served the college previously as Coordinator of Outreach and Special Projects in the Dean's Office of the School of Humanities and Sciences and on special assignment to the Division of Graduate and Professional Studies.