As recruitment marketing coordinator, I serve on a team that focuses on strategic marketing efforts directed at prospective students and their families. I collaborate with colleagues in the Office of Marketing Communications as well as with faculty members and academic administrators to coordinate prospective student outreach and ensure consistent messages and branding at the school and division level. My areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- strategic recruitment marketing collateral used by the admission office, including search, open house, and more;
- the undergraduate admission web presence, including myIthaca and IC Peers;
- the graduate admission web presence and graduate student communications;
- Park Scholar, MLK Scholar, Leadership Scholar, Exploratory, and Honors marketing; and
- advertising placement and information on the web and in guidebooks such as Hobsons, Petersons, Princeton Review, US News, and others.