As the executive director of marketing strategy, I am responsible for overseeing the strategy and execution of the college's marketing plans for prospective students, current faculty, staff, and students, and alumni.
I am thrilled when faculty, staff, and students get the recognition they deserve in the media and I am tickled when one of our social media campaigns helps an alumnus reconnect or engages a prospective student.
I am a proud alumna from the class of 2005 and I am excited to work at my alma mater with such an amazing team. Here are a few of the projects I have had the opportunity to work on:
- Integrated Marketing Campaign: The college's year-long125th celebration
- Integrated Marketing Campaign: Promotion of the college's Campus Climate Survey which received a 46% response rate
- Social Media: Senior class annual "Thank-You Boards"
- Media Relations: Levitating ice cream on the Colbert Report
- Social Media: Senior Splash video of the annual fountain jump
- Media Relations/IC View: Slug Glue: the suture of the future
- Media Relations/IC View: Helping autistic children communicate with horses and iPads